Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

The Great Salt Lake????

By paulls

Posted on: November 08, 2008 at 1:11AM

You may have heard that if put on your swim suit and wade into the Great Salt Lake that you will float on top of the lake because it is so salty. This is true, but if you are going to visit this amazing region of Utah it is not something I recommend. It is gross!!! It smells like sulfur and is filled with brine shrimp. What I do recommend is taking advantage to the amazing hiking opportunities in the Wasatch Front, when high enough you can have an amazing view of the city and the surrounding area. report a problem

You are posting a reply to The Great Salt Lake????

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions