Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Duodo Palace a great find for Venice hotel

By talan

Posted on: August 11, 2009 at 6:12PM

Took my 13 yr old grandson on his first trip to Europe this year. He picked Duodo Palace as our hotel for 3 nights in Venice. Great location right on a small canal (without the noise and bustle of the Grand Canal) and a few blocks from St Marcs. We walked everywhere from this location and when we went to Morano the water taxi picked us up right at our doorstep. Lovely old palace converted into comfy hotel rooms with nice breakfast and very good price. We highly recommend it for an authentic Venetian feel and central location. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Duodo Palace a great find for Venice hotel

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions