Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Festa del Redentore a must, no?

By Guest

Posted on: May 05, 2010 at 1:33PM

Our family will be visiting Italy for the first time this July and very much looking forward to it. However, we only have 2 days for Venice and 2 days for Florence. Should we go to Venice for the Festa del Redentore week-end, or avoid the crowds and go to Florence 1st? I would like to hear your experiences and suggestions... Thanks. report a problem

Posted on: June 20, 2010 at 4:21PM

It depands if you like to enjoy the Redentore and to see the fireworks or you wnat to escape fro this crowded day.If youo want to relax and sleep in a very quite place go to Lido of Venice ,less expensive than Venice and also you have the beach.

Posted on: May 24, 2010 at 6:03PM

It depends where do you depart from. If you set out from the south, such as Rome, then I would suggest going to Florence. Festa de Redentore is a busy time of the year. People decorate their boats and set off to watch the fireworks. I personally don't think there's that much to explore in Venice so your time schedule seems fine. _________________________________________ Party Earth - Europe. The ultimate nightlife guide. http://www.partyearth.com/pe-store/party-earth-europe-guidebook

You are posting a reply to Festa del Redentore a must, no?

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions