Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Eating out in Venice

By Guest

Posted on: May 09, 2010 at 3:10PM

Eating out in Venice can be really expensive and even if it's pricy it doesn't guarantee that the food will be good. Usually the cheaper but still good lunch places are not in the main squares or streets. Walk around in the smaller streets and you'll be amazed what you'll find. Also, if you plan going out for a diner, make a small research on internet in the traveler's forums about what they liked and what not - it tells a lot about the places. If you prefer to walk around and find a nice one, look out for ones that have people standing in a row, they are vaiting for a good reason! We went to celebrate our mom's birthday in 'Al Giardinetto' http://www.algiardinetto.it/ Really nice place serving traditional venecian cuisine. Nice staff. Very good wine :) report a problem

Posted on: August 20, 2010 at 12:53AM

This is factual truth in that the food may even change to downward ,or if as customers looks not so expensive in costs. Use of guidebooks or even past issues in magazines or newspaper in reviewers: ( online sited in past stories. ) The guide book on RickSteves"Through the back Door Tours"on areas separated by cities, countries in guides books!

You are posting a reply to Eating out in Venice

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions