Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous

By Guest

Posted on: October 02, 2008 at 12:05PM

You will be delighted to find that Vieques has over 20 beautiful white sand beaches that are mostly accessible by vehicle or a short walk. For the most part, they are very clean and private, relatively safe and have some nice amenities (grills or fire pits, small pavilions, etc.). Having snorkeled a good bit of the Caribbean we found the most beautiful and different snorkeling just feet off the shore. We observed blue tangs swarming, coral swaying and crystal clear waters. As always, only take pictures and only leave footprints. Swimming in the Bioluminescent bay at night is a surreal experience. You feel as if you are a superhero in a sci-fi film! report a problem

You are posting a reply to Secret in Vieques

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions