Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Guest

Posted on: November 08, 2008 at 12:58AM

My Tip: There are many beautiful places in Vietnam to visit, but the city of Dalat should be number one on everyone's list. In the mountains the city is cool and as you ride around on your motor bike you will notice that everyone is wearing winter jackets even in the middle of summer. Once when in the city I recommend that you venture into the Dalat market, it is famous for selling flower seeds, cute winter hats, fruit candy and most importantly coffee and artichoke tea. Tasting the artichoke tea is an absolute must. The city is surrounded by waterfalls, coffee plantations, silk worm and flower farms. If you have time take a hike through the coffee plantations and into the forest, you will meet the people that grow the coffee plants and if you are anything like me have an exciting story when you come home about how you got lost in the forest in Vietnam, (but don't worry I found my way again and there are guides you can hire). Dalat is the best Vietnam and not to be missed. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Welcome to Dalat!!

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions