Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Vietnam Heritage Travel

By Guest

Posted on: August 21, 2012 at 4:23AM

Dear All travelers I have just come back from Vietnam and would like to share my wonderful experience with you. Here is my mail to thank Hoang Nguyen who is working for Vietnam Heritage Travel and had created my trip in Vietnam. Dear Hoang Nguyen, Thank you very much to you, your staff and the entire personnel at Vietnam Heritage Travel Company! I had a wonderful time in Vietnam and experienced quite a adventure during my stay there. My time visiting your country was made even more memorable due to the great and professional travel service your company provided, including the guides who were friendly and helpful in making sure that I was well taken care of. Everything was just perfect. No complaints, and nothing to improve! I would definitely recommend your service to my family and friends, and I would love to arrange another tour in Vietnam again in the future. Once again, thank you. And best wishes to you and your staff. Regards, Lina Leo Shibata report a problem

You are posting a reply to Vietnam Heritage Travel

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions