Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

CHEAP LODGING IN WHISTLER

By Guest

Posted on: October 10, 2008 at 12:42PM

If you're planning a trip to Whistler, whether it is High or Low Season, I definitely recommend checking whistlerblackcomb.com website. Great Last Minute Deals and also for early booking, and choose a hotel based on the description and not the Brand/Name (Hidden Treasures), they can get you even bigger discounts. You can trust this option as they only deal with top hotels (if you're really curious to find out what hotel you'll get, you can do a google search with the room description, or even look for the same description in the Accomodation section in the same site). I got a rate of U$100/night for two, during summer (becoming peak time for the mountain bike competitions) at the Hilton Resort & Spa at the main Village, right by the gondola. When I got there they even offered an upgrade to a huge executive suite for only 20 dollars more, since I had done the reservation through whistlerblackcomb.com. Customer service from website was also excellent when I had a doubt and whole reservation process was very easy. Might sound too good to be true, but it makes sense since the hotels use this website as a partner to help them sell more rooms when they are not reaching full occupancy, and wouldn't be able to sell it in their own website as it devalues their brand image. report a problem

You are posting a reply to CHEAP LODGING IN WHISTLER

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions