Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Xcaret and Xel ha, two diferent adventures

By Guest

Posted on: October 22, 2008 at 5:31PM

Xcaret and Xel ha are two very different parks, because Xcaret is a Mexico´s culture, traditions and naturals beauty pavilion were you can discover about the important issues of each Mexican territory; the Haciendas golden age, the silver importance, the Death Day Celebration, Mexican wines, candy, textiles and art craft all surrounded by hidden rivers, wonderful beach, Mayan ruins, free fly macaw, Mexican Horse Party and finish the day with a spectacular show of the Mayan culture, history about the Spain Conquest and a travel of Mexico by their Music and dance!!. Superb meal and excellent drinks too. On the other hand, when you visit Xel ha discover the wonder of swim in crystal waters of a Caleta surrounded by full color fish, beautiful views and you can choose between a relaxing place where to enjoy the sound of the nature or go and find an adventure in the jungle, rivers, hi rock jump or floating in a tube follow the tide. All of these with drinks and food everywhere and all inclusive !!! Wow. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Xcaret and Xel ha, two diferent adventures

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions