Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Guest

Posted on: August 20, 2009 at 7:59PM

Got married at the El Dorado Royale on July 4th... what a memorable experience. It was flawless. Not only did they take care of my every need for the wedding but the resort itself was magical. It's an all inclusive and worth every penny! The food was excellent, the service was top notch and the grounds were immaculate. We stayed in the casita suite and it was the best room I have ever stayed in. I recommend the El Dorado. Definitely the place to go to be pampered like royalty. The only drawback if you like this kind of thing is the nightlife. This is not a resort for singles looking to go clubbing all night. While it has a nightlife, you don't go for that... you go to get R&R and be treated like a king/queen. We did not leave the resort because there was no need to. We did have wedding guests that went on some excursions but some of us stayed behind to enjoy the resort. I do however recommend taking a taxi to Playa del Carmen to go shopping and have lunch. Go to 5th street. The brick streets are lined with shops and restaurants. We ate at La Parrilla and it was very reasonable and delicious. The taxi was about $40 total and he waited for us. There were 5 of us and we split the taxi. Definitely reasonably priced and a great experience to get out and see Mexico at its finest. report a problem

You are posting a reply to El Dorado Royale

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions